Advantages Of Our Organic Harshil Rajma
- IIt helps in weight loss
- It is useful in improving blood sugar control
- It acts as a Colon cancer prevention agent
- It has magnesium which is helpful in the formation of bones and the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
- Fiber helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Zinc helps in boosting the immune system and is excellent for the skin
- The antioxidant present in it adds to the glow of the skin.
- Good for diabetic patient
- Controls blood pressure
- Makes bones healthy
- Zinc is essential to treating night blindness.
- Rajma in Uttarakhand is also known as Chhemmi, but most people call it Red Rajma. In English, people call them Kidney Beans.
- Chakrata Rajma is red in colour.
- Harsil Rajma is off-white in colour.
- These beans are rich in fiber which helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- The high fiber content also controls blood sugar levels from rising too rapidly after meals. It is a good choice for individuals with diabetes.
- If you have Rajma with whole grains such as rice, the Rajma will give you fat-free good-quality protein.
- It is rich in minerals and also provides a good amount of foliate, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, vitamin C, zinc, manganese, calcium, niacin, etc.
- Chhemmi is very easy to cook.
- Rajma has a rich source of protein & carbohydrates. It is because of its special and subtle taste, high fiber content, and colour, this Rajma is a favourite of people of all ages in the hills.
There are no reviews yet.