Name in different languages:
English Name : Indian Valerian
Hindi Name : Tagar, Sugandh Bala, Mushkbala, Bala Tagra
Latin name : Valeriana wallichii DC
Urdu Name : Asaroon
Arabic Name : Asaaroon
Bengali Name : Asaroon, Tagar Paduka, Asaroon, Mushkbala, Shumeo
French Name : Valériane lndienne
German Name : Indischer Baldrian
Gujarati Name : Tagar Ganthoda
Kannada Name : Mandibattal, Mandyavanthu, Mandibattalu, Tagar
Kashmiri Name : Bala, Mushkbala, Chhalgudi
Marathi Name : Tagar Ganthoda, Tagarmool
Persian Name : Shanadar
Punjabi Name : Muskwali, Balmudak
Sanskrit Name : Tagara, Tagaraka, Nata, Chakra
External form – Tagar’s plant is in the form of a bell spread over about seven to 15 inches high.The size of the leaf is like the lipstick, one to three inches long and 1-1 inches wide.
Its flowers are white, some are pink and single-eyed. Its fruits are found on the Romans.
Useful in various diseases :
1. Paralysis: Diagnosis of diarrhea caused by malfunction of the head and marrow fibers, and the fresh fruit of Tagar is beneficial from consuming about a quarter of grams of grams of rice in two or three times a day. It is useful in repairing head disease, mania, epilepsy, poison disorders and diabetes.
2. Arthritis (joint pain):
- Due to consuming Tamar with ash ash, the diseases like rheumatism, paralysis, gout and arthritis etc. are cured.
- In the joint pain of chest bones, three gram quantities of green root root bark should be grinded in buttermilk and drink it.
3. Vaginal Disease: Combine the sugarcane, caterpillar, lemon and cedar and cook it in sesame oil and then mix it in the oil by making the cotton pudding soaked in this oil, it reduces the pain of the vagina.
4. Panic or discomfort: Taking about 250 milligrams of gram to 900 mg of turmeric powder with honey in the morning and evening will ease the panic and also eliminate mental disturbance.