- Pahari Toor Dal contains a very good amount of fiber which help in preventing problems like constipation. Risk of chronic diseases is also reduced with the intake of toor dals.
- For a balanced diet Toor Dal provides requisite proteins.
- Toor Dal is a very good source of carbohydrates due to which our body gets energy.
- Apart from carbohydrates Toor Dal also contains proteins, fibers and fats which are essential for the body. Moreover bowel movements are regulated because of the complex dietary fibres present in Toor Dal.
- Toor Dals are cholesterol free and high in dietary fiber.
- Toor Dals are very good in curing cough, gastric troubles, stomach pain and poisoning effects.
- Pigeon pea grows on the higher slopes of the valleys up to an altitude of 1600 meters. It is highly nutritious and rich in protein, carbohydrates, fiber and minerals.
- Pigeon peas have been in the Indian subcontinent for the least 3,500 years.
- It is the primary accompaniment to rice or roti (flat bread) and has the status of staple diet throughout the length and breadth of India.
- Pigeon peas contain high levels of protein and the important amino acids, methionine, lysine,
There are no reviews yet.